Kindergarten/Early Years assistant
- We are looking for a Kindergarten assistant/Early Years assistant f/t from 1 September 2019.
- Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Training would be preferable but not essential.
- This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please contact the school administrator on 0208 341 3770 or send an email to email@example.com for an application pack and a job description.
Experienced Kindergarten Teacher – f/t
- Candidates should have a Steiner Waldorf qualification of level 3 or above.
- Applicants must have experience of working in Steiner Waldorf early years settings, including leading a kindergarten group.
- Candidates must also have a secure knowledge of the EYFS and excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with paperwork is essential.
The North London Rudolf Steiner School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, trustees, and volunteers to share this commitment.